The Pet Dog Program
In these classes, we focus on teaching you how to build a strong relationship with your dog for an enjoyable, well-behaved pet. The program is designed to give you and your dog a basic level education in Clicker Training which is based in the science of Behaviorism. We teach you how to use Positive Reinforcement through Classical and Operant conditioning.
The Pet Dog Program is set up as a modular system. Each Module is made up of skills chosen to complement each other. The Modules are designed so you can pick the skills that you are most interested in learning. Then, the skills are broken down into levels which allows learners (both dogs and humans) to learn at their own pace.
NOTE: If you have a puppy 16 weeks and under, they may take this program simultaneously with The Social Puppy Program.
- Socialization – through positive interactions and games.
- Communication – effectively through positive reinforcement and clicker training.
- Help your dog become a ‘thinking’ dog.
- Have fun together by building a strong foundation for a wonderful, lasting, lifelong relationship.
- You and your dog will learn, Sit, Down, Come, Stay, Heel and more.